Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things to do in your lifetime

I have seen a few of these lists before of the beer related things you should do in your lifetime, but I disagree with the things on and not on most of these lists so I have decided to make a list of my own. This is the list of what every beer drinker should do withing their lifetime.

1)Play Edward Fourtyhands - if you are not familiar with the game, the way it works is that you and preferably a few friends all duct-tape 40s of beer to your hands. The thing now is, that you cannot use the bathroom,(you hands are both full) until you finish both of the beers. This can be a struggle for some, but is always fun for all and you feel great when you finish it.

2)Wake up with beer - This is one most people have done, but many still have not. When you wake up in the morning go crack open a beer. This might be hard at first but once you are halfway done with the first one the rest of the day will be nice and easy. This is also one that is better done with friends, especially when camping out and just chill and drink all day. This will be a wasted day that you feel great about and wont regret.

3) Case Race - For this you get groups of 2 people, at least 2 groups but more is better and each group gets their own case, or 30 bomb if you want to raise the stakes. The winner is the first group to have an empty case, pretty self explanitory.

4) Shotgun and bong a beer - These are 2 things that I have posts explaining how to do, I would recommend reading both of them and doing both. You just get a nice sense of accomplishment after learning them.

I am sure that there are more feats that I feel are important, but I can only think of those ones for now, like I said, I am picky about what I feel belongs on the list. I will add more as I feel they deserve to be on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment