Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Revive my blogging?

So recently I stumbled upon this blog, my old blog. I had initially started this in college as a little side thing to try out and now I was considering picking back up on it. Maybe a different blog altogether though as I am no longer the "crazy college student" drinking every night, though I still do drink a lot just in moderation now. Not sure if anyone reads this blog anyway but if anyone happens to check this out please look back at my blog a bit and let me know what you think. Should I try to revive this and maybe start a side blog as well, or just give up on this one and try a new one?

1 comment:

  1. Do you understand there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your partner... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, admire and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to take care of you.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this mighty impulse is absolutely mandatory to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him expose his mind and heart for you in a way he's never experienced before and he will see you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete