Thursday, April 9, 2009

OK so my prediction was wrong, Lets drink

To continue on my beer in sports topic. Last post I went on about how UNC would lose in the National Championship game. Well I guess that I was a little wrong about that one but that team is just good. They could beat a few NBA teams when they play good so I don't feel bad to see my team get beaten by them. But as far as beer goes, this is why I love sports. If your team wins, then you celebrate by drinking beers with your friends, if they lose, you drown your sorrows by drinking beer with your friends, and by the time you have a few you no longer care that the team lost. If only Women's basketball was exciting then we would have a good reason to drink every day of the week. Also that was not an insult to women who play basketball, just Women's professional basketball is boring to watch. Most of my female sports fan friends agree with me on that point.

On a side note, I would really like to know what the people reading this feel about sports, what your favorite sports are, and who your favorite athletes are. This may not be quite as beer related as much of my blog is about but to go along with the bonding ability of beer and sports I am curious. And until next time, drink one for me; I will be sure to drink one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment