Monday, June 15, 2009

Non-Alcoholic Beer???

Ok so there is such thing, there is even a Busch N.A. My question is why? What is the point of beer without alcohol, yes it is delicious but the alcohol is the real reason it is so popular, and the only reason people would drink something like Busch in the first place. I can understand this stuff if you have a health condition, but most people that drink it I am afraid don't. And I just don't see the point, what good is a gun without bullets? or an engine without gas? If anyone has a good reason why cheap non-alcoholic beers are made I would love to hear it, but until then I will continue my stance on why the stuff is pointless and hope that it goes away. Though I am sure it never will.

So what are your feeling on the stuff? For you does a nice O'douls hit the spot after a hard day of work?

No comments:

Post a Comment