Monday, May 4, 2009

Top 10 Best Drinking Songs

There are many good songs about drinking, and many good songs not about drinking that just sound good when you drink a beer to them. The following list is the top 10 songs I associate with drinking, feel free to share yours in my comment section.

10) Kiss - Rock and Roll All Nite Ok so I could put any Kiss song on here almost as all of them are great party songs (except Beth) but I will choose the Kiss anthem for this list

9) Billy Joel - Piano Man Different kind of drinking song but at the bar with this one comes on, everybody feels good and at a party every guy in the place feels the need to sing when he hears this one.

8) Journey - Don't Stop Believing Song isn't really about drinking, but everybody loves it and it is a great addition to any party's playlist.

7) Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch I could say their newer song about drinking (Too Drunk to F***) but I like this song better and believe it is a better song, both are good additions and make that crazy party feeling.

6) I've Got Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks Another song that everybody loves to sing to and enjoy while drinking, even the people that hate country like this one.

5) Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg Most rap songs are not necessairly the classics of the party mix but most have them on it, this song is one of the exceptions and is a song that acts as more than background music at the party.

4) 40 oz To Freedom - Sublime All Sublime songs are just, well, sublime to drink to. Out of pure topic of the song I will choose the one about drinking fourties.

3) Black Rock - O.A.R. I could also say Crazy Game of Poker, but this song has much closer connection to me, reminds me of the "black rock" that me and my friends used to drink at in HS, many good times and times learning about drinking.

2) Fight for Your Right - Beastie Boys Great song about how sometime (especially when your young) it takes work to party, but you always find a way anyway, because regardless of what they teach you in school with all the anti-drinking propaganda, its just that fun and completely worth it to have a good time with good friends.

1) I love College (Michigan State Remix) - Brilliance As a spartan myself I am forced to have this song as number one, it takes that song that we all hate after the first time we hear, and makes it feel great, at least if you have every experienced MSU in person. I have included a video of it below for you all to experience it.


4 comments:

  1. Haha, good list. Except for the MSU remix, only because i don't go to MSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .I love your blog by the way, I am gonna have to add you to my list of watched blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks music

    ReplyDelete