Sunday, May 3, 2009

My experiences blogging thus far

So I have been working on creating How to Drink a Beer for a few months now and as a change of pace I would like to reflect on my blogging experience. It has been more difficult that I imagined to get visitors to my blog and get my name out there. I have followed many guides on how to get more good traffic and have found little luck there. My problems may stem from my blog being more of a niche blog but from what I read those will still get a steady stream of traffic if you work at it. All in all I think I could just use some advice from people that read my blog. Please leave me comments letting me know how I could improve and what you think that I could do to get more traffic, I would love to hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I too am trying to build a new blog, just for a month or so so I may not be the best to give you advice.

    but....I've heard you should try posting as often as possible and if you know anything about graphics a custom header image would spice thing up a bit from the all blue - maybe a nice inviting picture of a tall cold glass of beer!

    ReplyDelete