Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Haven't gotten around to posting in a while, the last week for me was quite hetic with finals for school, moving back to my home for summer, and then getting an interview and job for the summer.

My mom is one of the first people that I drank a beer with. I started drinking with family a few years before it was "legal" for me to drink (I put that in quotes because I disagree with a drinking age in general, especially the age of 21 that we have in this country, will post on this topic another day though). But family is one of my favorite drinking groups and my mother is no exception. I grew up with her drinking beer around me (never heavily) and now I drink with her occassionally. And for today being mothers day I would like everyone to reflect on how their mother's have effected their drinking lives. Sometimes they are companinons, sometimes they dissapprove, but regardless, they are still the women that brought us into this world with a love for beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment