Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Week

I haven't had much time to write this week, next week should be better. Over the course of this week I have received a job offer, moved back home from school, and have gotten a lot of unfinished projects done.

But today is Friday, which is always one of the best days of the week. It is also a good time to head to the bar or wherever you like to go and have a nice brew. Then have another nice one, and then maybe you can move to the cheap stuff for the next 5 or 6 beers. However you choose to celebrate your Friday, just have a good time. I guess safety is the generic thing to say next but the only thing I care about is having a good time, with friends or whoever you choose to have join you. And enjoy your beer and have another to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment