Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best Summer Beer

Now that it is starting to become summer in my part of the world, people are starting to crave summer beer. Usually the typical summer beers are wheat beers and corona (puke in a bottle). Obviously the only good choice of those is a wheat beer, and the best of that category in my experience and one that is regarded as one of the best in the world is......
OBERON made by Bells Brewing Inc. in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA. The reason I may love this so much is because it was the only nice beer we drank back when I was an under-aged-party-animal but the stuff is just damn good. If you are ever in a place where you can try this stuff, and it is getting pretty common around the mid-western and northeastern US, it is definitely something to try and enjoy. I have drank many wheat beers but none have beaten Oberon in my opinion. Hail Summer and Hail Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment